Start a Chapter!
Ready to start a Maptime chapter for your city? The way it works is we create a repository on Github for you to create a chapter web page from our template. If you’re familiar with the process, jump to the sign up form. We just need a few details about your chapter:
- Name. The name of the your primary contact.
- Email. Optional but this good to have if we need to contact you.
- Location. This gets added to the map.
- Admins. If you’re using the repository to create your pages on Github, we’ll need a list of admins that will be regularly contributing to your pages. Admins should have a Github account so we can add them to a team. Your team will have write access to your repository.
- Maptime Name. How do you wish to name your maptime chapter? Example: MaptimeDC, MaptimePDX, MaptimeRoma.
Once you’ve completed the form, an issue on Github is automatically created for you to get things started. When your repo is ready, we’ll notify you via Github’s notification. If you still have questions, send us an email to email@example.com
Track your request here. Please allow up to 15 minutes for your issue to be created.